INC NEWS - Hillandale Road - perhaps this issue is a different one...

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 13:37:54 EDT 2008

The proposed development on Hillandale Road points up a particularly pernicious bit ot the development rules.  The proposed apartment complex puts cars onto neighborhood streets (which already have LONG waits to get out of the area at some times of the day) but doesn't need to do a study because they sized their development to generate 0.35 fewer cars than the cut-off for doing a study and possibly doing something to mitigate the effects.

With the earthquake in China, the cost of construction materials is going to go up even faster than it has been, so we simply can't affort to keep getting stiffed by these guys.

Regards, pat