INC NEWS - INC Development Resolution

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 23:02:49 EDT 2008

Hello again. Attached, once again, is the latest draft of the development resolution (that was discussed at the INC meeting tonight), including additional bullets/requests that have been suggested.  BEFORE the July INC meeting. This resolution will be voted on at the July INC meeting, so please take this current draft to your neighborhoods/boards and get their comments/vote.

The committee to draft and edit this resolution is meeting this Sunday, so I will send out a new-and-improved version as soon as it is drafted. Nonetheless I felt it necessary to email this latest draft for any neighborhoods which meet later in the month (compared to INC).

Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa Rooney
Fairfield Neighborhood