INC NEWS - question regarding city agencies

Reyn Bowman Reyn at Durham-cvb.com
Thu Jul 10 11:38:38 EDT 2008

Not sure it works that way all the time but my understanding of One Call is you describe your problem or issue and they either direct you to the appropriate area or they resolve internally how to handle it and get back to you.

Should work well with something like the issue below which is slightly off center from what would be a clear cut case.

But this is just my opinion of how I see the City trying to make this work.

-----Original Message-----
From: bragin at nc.rr.com [mailto:bragin at nc.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:02 AM
To: Reyn Bowman
Cc: inc-list at rtpnet.org
Subject: RE: INC NEWS - question regarding city agencies

No, i have not. I don't know which agency to have my call directed to. That's why i wrote to the relevant department heads first. Since all three have disclaimed responsibility, i can't imagine how a One-Call request will be answered.. But i may go ahead and place one just to get it in the system.

Barry Ragin
---- Reyn Bowman <Reyn at Durham-cvb.com> wrote:

Have you tried going through "Durham One Call"...