INC NEWS - question regarding city agencies

bragin at nc.rr.com bragin at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 10 16:45:39 EDT 2008

For those still wondering, the official word is that the contractor suffered injuries on this job 6 weeks or so ago, and has not been able to continue working. Both the property owner and manager have been contacted by the city; proper permits are expected to be obtained, and the work is expected to resume when the permits and the contractor's health allow.

Barry Ragin
---- Barry Ragin <bragin at nc.rr.com> wrote:

I did open up a One-Call ticket earlier this afternoon.

Driving by the property just now, i see that a stop-work order has been
issued as of today. That's all well and good for the time being, if it
gets the owner's attention.

But what i'd really like to see is a finish-work order. For all i know,
the property owner is content to leave the property in the condition
that it is now.

Barry Ragin