INC NEWS - Fw: [FairfieldNC] Fwd: Bodie lighthouse free windows

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 23:14:07 EDT 2008

See attached. Thanks, Melissa

--- On Thu, 7/10/08, sherrymkurtz at aol.com <sherrymkurtz at aol.com> wrote:

From: sherrymkurtz at aol.com <sherrymkurtz at aol.com>
Subject: [FairfieldNC] Fwd: Bodie lighthouse free windows
To: FairfieldNC at yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 5:48 PM

Help restore our lighthouse - your vote counts---there are several lighthouses from several states in the voting.  The only one on the list from NC is the Bodie Light House.  The one with the most votes gets a free "makeover."

This Message was forwarded:

> Okay fellow North Carolinians ..... Jeld-Wen Door and Window Company
> restores the doors and windows in one lighthouse a year... This year our
> very own Bodie Light House is on the list. Please go to the website and
> vote. It doesn't take but a minute and will be something generations to
> come will enjoy. PASS IT ON TOO.
>
> Just click on Vote Now and the 12 options will appear!
>
> http://www.jeld- wen.com/lighthou se/
>

> Then pass it on. Voting ends in early September.

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now! __._,_.___

MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.

Visit Your Group

Y! Groups blog
The place to go
to stay informed