INC NEWS - Meridian Parkway Rezoning

susan sewell mssewell at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 07:58:47 EDT 2008

More rezoning from industrial to office?  This has been an issue for years now with Planning Commission.  Durham identified key parcels in the Comprehensive Plan that had the important ingredients for Industrial, like transport corridors and large size area.  If we keep disappearing these parcels, we remove an important component of remaining a diverse community with a variety of economic support.

Plus we have a huge percentage of vacant office space already.

I'll write my letters.
Susan Sewell