INC NEWS - DRAFT INC Minutes - October

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 13:07:58 EST 2008

Would like to re-state that it wasn't anyone's fault (except the folks like
me who didn't notice the sign in sheet)

We often mention the need to sign in during the meeting, especially for the
late comers. It's a small thing, but small things can be important, as this
illustrates.

We can all help future meetings, if we provide a reminder about the sign in
sheet around the middle of the meeting.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 11/3/2008 11:53:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,