INC NEWS - flashing billboards

Kelly Jarrett kjj1 at duke.edu
Fri Dec 5 20:19:36 EST 2008

Thanks, Tom, for suggesting some names that might be approached to
present alternative views at the INC meeting. I think this is especially
crucial because if they don't speak the same night, the issue will drag
on forever. If both perspectives are presented at the same time, then
neighborhood reps can at least report options back to their
neighborhoods for discussion.

Kelly