[Durham INC] day care facilities

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 10:14:20 EST 2009

Our neighborhood is facing a proposal for a 150-student day care facility.  These require minor special use permits but can go into residential zones.  Anyone out there with experience on what we can ask for (and expect to get) to control traffic, lights, etc.  They want to put this facility on what is already an extremely busy corner and probably have less space than they really need so will be pushing up against the neighbors as much as they can (that is, with as little buffering as they can get away with).Thanks, pat