[Durham INC] last weeks trash report

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Mon Jan 26 09:54:20 EST 2009

Thanks to all who sent me their dealings with the waste pickup in their
neighborhoods last week. It seems like the unusual planned route schedules
worked in some places and not in others. I still have recyclables sitting
at the curb. Other neighbors have unemptied yard waste and Christmas
trees. So maybe it is all just par for the course. Unacceptable, since
there seemed to be a plan OneCall was dissiminating. Had it been followed
through with, it would have looked like it worked. As it was, it seems to
have collapsed...

Kudos to the green can crews. That's the only thing that seemed to work as
planned.

RWP
27 Beverly