[Durham INC] Environmental Enhancements to Development Ordinance (EEUDO)

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 06:59:14 EST 2009

The EEUDO Steering Committee will be having its 4th meeting next Tuesday, February 3.  We have looked at changes in rules about sedimentation and erosion control, have discussed most of the proposals on stream and wetlands buffers, and will be picking up site preparation next.  Planning Staff has done a great job of rounding up background information, which I think would be useful -- for example, if you have a child who is doing a project for earth science or you are facing a request for a variance on stream buffers. These are posted at:http://www.durhamnc.gov/departments/planning/udo_environmental_enhancements.cfmRegards, pat