[Durham INC] Benefit Concert Details

pinnaclecdc at aol.com pinnaclecdc at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 08:32:14 EST 2009

Good  Morning,

I wanted  you to have more details regarding the important concert on
February 24,  2009:
OPEN TO  ALL DUKE STUDENTS

The event is a large  collaboration between DUU Major Attractions, the
nonprofit organization Advocates for Drug and Alcohol Awareness (A4DA),
Interfraternity Council (IFC), Panhellenic Council (Panhel), Healthy Devils,  Dean
Szigethy (Assoc. Dean, Director of Alcohol  & Substance Abuse Prevention Center),
Division of Student Affairs, DukeEngage, the  Community Service Center, Student
Health, and Duke Athletics.
The show will center  around the theme “Our community. Our choices," with an
emphasis on drug and  alcohol awareness. It will also feature several high
profile speakers,  including Brandon Busteed and Coach David Cutcliffe, and
feature two Duke bands (TBA) as  openers.
All donations will  go to Durham Together for Resilient Youth (TRY), a local
nonprofit with Duke  connections that works to prevent underage drinking,
illicit drug  use and operates a program for youths, at-risk youths and  parents.
Thank you,
Wanda Boone
**************Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.