[Durham INC] [C+H Neighborhood] Copper Theft

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 13:06:05 EDT 2009

I think this is an excellent resolution. In addition to being a  neighborhood
issue, it is also a crime issue. Therefor (in my opinion) it should  be
endorsed by all five of Durham's Partners Against Crime organizations, Durham
Businesses Against Crime, and InterNeighborhood Council.

Since I'm not subscribed to PAC 1, 3, 4, & 5, perhaps someone will  forward
this suggestion to the others.

Bill Anderson
PAC2

In a message dated 3/12/2009 12:02:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,