[Durham INC] Copper

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Mar 13 17:06:36 EDT 2009

That's how much I keep up with you... As I told you in an email I just
sent, what your doing makes cents. If you can clean up the neighborhood
with help from those there and coming, everyone stands to make some money.
For you, that's what it is about. For others, they may be just living
where they can economically afford to live. And yet for others, the
newcomers represent easy pickings... It's an uphill battle, but it can be
won. But with gentrification comes another set of problems. It tends to
increase property values (as it already has) and runs the long-time
established poorer neighbors out of the hood. There's not much social
justice in that...

RWP

> Corrections:  I did not buy a house in a "bad" neighborhood.  I don't
> think
> the neighborhood is "bad".  I think it just needs a little bit of elbow
> grease.  Secondly, I did not buy one house in Cleveland-Holloway.  I
> bought
> three.  I am enjoying this debate.
>
> Ken Gasch

This e-mail, and any attachments to it, contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) or
entity named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail in error is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please notify
me by telephone (919-489-0576) or by electronic mail (pickle at patriot.net)
immediately.