[Durham INC] Emergency Delegate Meeting: April 7, 7 PM, Fairfield Clubhouse

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 15:07:32 EDT 2009

I emailed the listserv two days ago to inform the time/date for the Emergency Delegate meeting (regarding the Jordan Lake Independent Survey Resolution), but people are asking me when it is...

So below is the original email I sent, including directions to the Fairfield Clubhouse for the meeting...

Hope to see you there! (and if you can't make it, please send another person to represent your neighborhood)...
Melissa (Rooney)

Hello everyone. The Fairfield Clubhouse has been reserved the evening of TUESDAY, APRIL 7, for the INC emergency delegate meeting. 7 PM.

It will be a short meeting, so I hope you all can make it. And please feel free to bring food/wine/beer/soda if you want to make it a little longer meeting ;)

Directions below.

Thanks,
Melissa (Rooney)

Directions to the Fairfield Neighborhood Clubhouse  on Rosemont Pkwy:

Take the 276 exit off I-40 going toward Jordan Lake/Southpoint (NOT toward Durham). At the Johnny Carinos (just across the street from Southpoint Mall), take a left onto Herndon Road (Johnny Carinos on one side, Pier One on the other). (If you drive past PF Changs, you've gone too far.) Once on Herndon, go through your first (funky) intersection with Barbee. Then you'll pass a couple of cow pastures and a few neighborhoods, the last of which is Oakhurst. Take a LEFT onto Springmoor. There will be a small Fairfield sign here. (If you get to Scott Mill Road, you've gone too far.) Go to the END of Springmoor and take a RIGHT onto Spring Garden. At the NEXT intersection, take a LEFT onto Rosemont. Your very next driveway on your RIGHT is the entrance to the Fairfield pool and clubhouse parking lot.