[Durham INC] Stormwater

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:40:33 EDT 2009

Anyone interested in seeing what a rain garden is and what it does to 'act locally' regarding storm water run off is more than just invited to stop by our home at the corner of Acadia and West Club to see the one we put in four years ago.

We also now have 5 rainbarrels installed around the home that are functioning.

Mike Shiflett