[Durham INC] Fw: [DFO] thank Hagan for her vote; important Jordan Lake issue; tickets to the Jefferson-Jackson dinner

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 22:10:10 EDT 2009

Scroll down to see DFO's request for people to stand up for Jordan Lake -- our democratic process/rules, and the need for a truly independent survey.

I hope you all can make the April 13th BOCC meeting (200 East Main, 7 PM). We need as many supporters of an Independent Survey as possible. And we need to show that this is not just an issue with South Durham citizens. We also need to show diversity on this issue, both in geographical location and in ethnicity and background.

If you haven't signed the petition, please do so now. We'd sure like to hit 2000 signatures by the April 13 meeting...
http://www.petitiononline.com/jrdnsrvy/petition-sign.html

And if you absolutely cannot make the April 13th meeting, please email your county commissioners and tell them of your stance/concerns: commissioners at durhamcountync.gov

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)