[Durham INC] Prev. email's heading a mistake. Should read: J Lake Survey Saga -- alliances

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 11:01:38 EDT 2009

See the bullcityrising blog post below wrt the Committee allying
with the Friends...the comments are as good as the post. If we are
going to get Durham government to finally see the need for an
independent survey, or for public hearings on the matter of accepting
the developer's survey, we're going to need to show some diversity.
Please help us to reach more African Americans on this issue, and to
get them to attend the April 13 Public Hearing.

http://www.bullcityrising.com/2009/04/is-a-henpecked-committee-looking-to-get-egg-all-over-the-pas-face.html#more

Thanks!

Melissa (Rooney)