[Durham INC] Fw: 80, 000 Acres of Wetlands Lost Every Year -- how timely is this?

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 23:09:24 EDT 2009

      Please see below. While you're signing the petition, you may as well ask President Obama to sign the Petition for an Independent Jordan Lake Survey:

http://www.petition online.com/ jrdnsrvy/ petition. html

If only Durham would seize the reigns and be a leader with regard to protecting our wetlands and watersheds.. .of course, the time for being a leader in this regard is long gone for Durham...but it's still worth being responsible -- better late than never...

Thanks!
Melissa