[Durham INC] Fw: Creek Week Story time, tomorrow (April 20), Pkwd Library, 10-11 and 6-7

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 14:58:39 EDT 2009

Please pass this info to your neighborhood listservs, particularly those in South Durham :)
Melissa

In the lead-up to Earth Day....

Please join us for a fun and educational storytime regarding our creeks and waterways at Parkwood Library (Revere Road), from 10 - 11 AM and 6 - 7 PM.

We have wonderful, picture books to share with you.
And we have a craft that you can make and take home -- tadpoles, caterpillars and/or butterflies that you can make or take!

We really hope that we have a good turnout so that we can do this again next year.
I promise that you and your child(ren) will enjoy it!

See attached flyer for other fun Creekweek activities, including live music with Art Hollander (also at the Pkwd Library, 7 PM) Thursday night!

Melissa (Rooney)
NE Creek Streamwatch Neighborhood Group Development