[Durham INC] Fw: Urgent -Jordan Lake -- by 5 PM today (Mon, April 4)

Mike Woodard mike at mikewoodard.com
Mon May 4 23:26:02 EDT 2009

And the answer is that Durham has been a leader
in environmental protection for decades...and will continue to be.

Durham's position on the Jordan Lake rules is
responsible and environmentally sound. That's why
we have more and more allies in our struggle
against those rules that are based on poor
science and will prove burdensome to taxpayers
with little or no benefit. For instance, re-read
Orange County's position. An earlier post on this
subject suggested that Orange County supported
the rules. When I read the County's position, I
see a carefully nuanced statement reflects
responsible leadership and does not embrace the rules as a package.

Mike Woodard

”