[Durham INC] Fw: Urgent -Jordan Lake -- by 5 PM today (Mon, April 4)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 09:57:34 EDT 2009

I was asked to forward this to the INC listserv, as it has not yet come through for some reason. Interesting response about Jordan Lake Rules below -- Durham does great with it's own drinking water sources, but the time has come to pay the piper for the pollution of Jordan Lake from the rampant development in South Durham.

Too bad we can't get those developers, their planners and attorneys to pay for their environmentally irresponsible development practices now. And Byker says that the 751 Assemblage will not further damage Jordan Lake in any way -- no one can say they haven't heard this before, and no one can attest to its accuracy.

Melissa