[Durham INC] Jordan Lake Watershed changes -- Nbhd Notification Mtg TONIGHT!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 16:17:58 EDT 2009

Jordan Lake WATERSHED changes --nbhd meeting in SOUTH DURHAM tonight!

just realized I can't make this meeting -- have a conflict with my
son's guitar lesson, and no one else can take him. I hope you all can
carry the torch on this one --

See below...

Melissa (Rooney)

All,

The first step in the prescribed procedure for changing Durham's maps to
reflect revised critical and protected Jordan Lake area boundaries is to hold a
neighborhood meeting to which all affected property owners are invited.
That meeting has been set for May 14 at 7 pm in the cafeteria of Jordan High
School.  I am letting you know in case you want to attend.

George