[Durham INC] Fw: Jordan Lake Watershed redrawing based on Hunter survey

mmr121570 at yahoo.com mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 20:59:32 EDT 2009

Please note that the city of Durham has voted NOT to deal with the changes in the
Jordan Lake protected area at this time (i.e. not to consider UDO amendments based on the developer provided survey, which makes way for the dense 751 assemblage in the current watershed).

See my letter to Mayor Bell and the council below, and please send them an email with your concerns as well (their email addresses are below as well).

Melissa (Rooney)