[Durham INC] One day left to donate $5(+) to Jordan Lake Survey

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 13:43:19 EDT 2009

Last Reminder -- I can hear the sighs of relief from here...

If you have not already done so, please send a check made out to the Haw River Assembly (with Jordan Lake Fund in the memo line) for $5 (or more if you can afford it) to:
Haw River Assembly

PO Box 187

Bynum, NC 27228

You can also use your credit card or bank/Paypal account to pay/transfer money via Paypal:
transfer money to mmr121570 at yahoo.com
All such money received will be paid via check to the Haw River Assembly TOMORROW.
And you can also drop cash off at my house: 301 Spring Garden Drive...
Again, $5 (shoot, $1!) is not too little....

In addition to the cost of the actual survey, we will need to pay the surveyor (and possibly others) by the hour to testify at the upcoming Public Hearings. If Durham County STILL won't listen to us, we will still use the survey and surveyor(s) for an appeal to the state for rule-making -- to specifically define how such normal-pool surveys must be performed in the future, so that this kind of fiasco doesn't happen again.

Thanks again for all your support!
Melissa