[Durham INC] Free Youth Leadership

pinnaclecdc at aol.com pinnaclecdc at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 12:30:05 EDT 2009

Durham  Together for Resilient Youth
Please print legibly:
YOUTH  LEADERSHIP INTENSIVE
9:30  AM – 11:30 AM
SATURDAYS:  JUNE 20, 2009 JULY 18, 2009 AUGUST 15, 2009
Where:  Eastway Elementary School Auditorium

APPLICATIONS  ARE DUE ON OR BEFORE JUNE 8, 2009
Youth  and adults teach skills to work in the community!

Durham  Together for Resilient Youth
is  accepting applications for Youth 14 – 16 yrs old to attend a  free
Youth Leadership Intensive program!

Address  not just Talk About problems that concern you!
Be  an example to kids younger than you!
Attend Summer  End Retreat!
Meet  with elected officials!

Apply  to be a Youth Facilitator upon successful completion
(paid  stipend - must be 16 years old).

COMPLETE  BELOW AND RETURN
PARTICIPANT  INFORMATION
Contact  Wanda Boone for more information: 919-491-7811
Respond  to: _DurhamTRY at yahoo.Dur_ (mailto:DurhamTRY at yahoo.com)
Name:
First
Last:
Gender:  Male  or   Female

Address
City:  DURHAM, NC
Zip
Phone
E-mail:
What  Grade are you in? (circle)   8   9    10
What  School do you attend?
Date  of Birth:
Age:
If  I could work on one problem in my neighborhood, community or school it
would be: (Must  complete)
PARENT  OR GUARDIAN INFORMATION (MUST  INCLUDE)
30  minute Orientation for Parents on June 20, 2009
Parent/Guardian  Name:
Name:
First
Last:
Do  you need an interpreter (Spanish) YES___  NO ___
Address
City:  DURHAM, NC
Zip
Phone
E-mail:
<O>Questions:  Wanda Boone 919-491-7

YOU  WILL BE INFORMED OF ACCEPTANCE ON OR BEFORE JUNE 15, 2009

**************Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221354145x1201369495/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215221161%3B37268813%3By)