[Durham INC] Request for Temp Foster Homes for CUTE KITTENS

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 17:38:29 EDT 2009

This is a great way to see if your family can deal with a pet...or just to have a temporary pet that you know you won't have to keep forever.

Please consider helping these little kittens by providing them a safe place to leave while they await their future, permanent homes.

See below.
Thanks!
Melissa
P.S. Sarah Caines is a neighbor and friend of mine -- VERY nice lady.