[Durham INC] Jordan Rules pass -- New HRA campaigns

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 19:35:06 EDT 2009

Please see pertinent info from the Haw River Assembly below. The Jordan Lake Citizen Survey fund has reached just over $9,000, but we still need at least $2,000 more. If you haven't already donated, please see below and contribute as little or as much as you can to this important citizen fight for adequate protection of our water resources and our democratic process. Sincerely, Melissa (Rooney)