[Durham INC] Rick Hester: State investigating 11 chemical spill sites in Durham

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 00:56:42 EDT 2009

I'm just one board member of INC, but I would hope I'm not the only  one
who thinks this is INC turf.
I've CCed Rick Hester, NIS... hoping he can shed some light.
(See John's request from below)

Can Neighborhood Improvement Services please post the  list of 11 chemical
spill sites in Durham that the State is  investigating?

In addition, I'd like to know what notification is provided to property
owners close to the subject sites, not just when they are investigated, but
when  they were discovered worthy of investigation.

If a property were "inside the plume", and it was known to the  sellers in
a Real Estate transaction, that would certainly seem like a  material fact.

Bill Anderson
INC Board

In a message dated 6/21/2009 7:11:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,