[Durham INC] Reply from NIS? State investigating 11 chemical spillsites in Durham (Herald-Sun)

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed Jun 24 22:41:37 EDT 2009

Saw them drilling well points at the old Nu-Tread Tire Co. (now Accent
Hardwoods on Washington?; across the street caddy cornered from the Scrap
Exchange) on Monday setting up monitors for that site...

RWP
27 Beverly

> At last nights INC meeting Councilman Mike Woodard reported that he has
> requested additional information on the locations and what the plans are
> from a State perspective.
>
> Several participants agreed, this is more than just a Durham problem.
>
> Criagie Sanders offered the services of INC (venue and information
> distribution) if needed to assist in 'getting the word out'.
>
> Those in attendance all agreed this was the best course of prudent action
> take.
>
> Mike Shiflett

This e-mail, and any attachments to it, contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) or
entity named on the e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination or copying of this e-mail in error is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic  transmission in error, please notify
me by telephone (919-489-0576) or by electronic mail (pickle at patriot.net)
immediately.