[Durham INC] Fw: [Sludge] Sludge Diet -- free screening THIS SUNDAY

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 23:16:51 EDT 2009

FYI -- see below. I have been wanting to see this film for quite some time...I'm hopeful that the kids and I can make the screening in Chapel Hill this Sunday. I hope some elected officials throughout the Triangle will also watch this or another upcoming screening. This sludge business is scary b/c we know so little about it.

--Melissa (see below)