[Durham INC] Fw:

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 12:18:33 EDT 2009

see below
----- Original Message -----
From: Mebane-Watts, Cynthia
To: Aidil Collins ; Bernie David-Yerumo (Sen. McKissick) ; consultpj at aol.com ; Chestnut's ; Cynthia Rioland ; Clark, Lynda ; Solomon, Darrell ; Dick, Kevin ; Donna Ryder ; dcraig-ray at co.durham.nc.us ; EVonne Coleman-Cook ; Tribune Editor ; fbroadwater at verizon.net ; FloydM at NCLEG.NET ; gregory at imwithg.com ; john at preservationdurham.org ; jon at casnc.com ; jallen at councilseniorcitizens.net ; lanea at dahc.org ; Leslie at WestDurhamRealty.com ; Lorisa Seibel ; Lovett, Tracy ; LARRYH at NCLEG.NET ; Melissa Wade ; Mike - Hotmail ; Newman Aguiar ; Nick Tennyson ; omegaindustries at aol.com ; Peter Skillern ; partnersagainst.crime4 at verizon.net ; pac2 at yahoogroups.com ; pac1 at yahoogroups.com ; raymond eurquhart ; Rich Lee ; Tanya Hill ; Tgerald at dha-nc.org ; tfikes at co.orange.nc.us ; Barker French ; Avery Book ; halston at co.durham.nc.us ; ace at acefleming.com ; webb at duke.edu ; rgreen at nchousing.org ; kmparra at aol.com ; miramadan at obtnc.com ; roslyn at peoplec.com
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:11 PM

Greetings:

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in getting the word out; regarding our next "Saving Your Dream" event.  We are once again trying to help citizens save their dream of homeownership.

Any assistance you can provide will be appreciated.

"Have A Great Day"

Cynthia Mebane-Watts

Community Relations Coordinator

Department of Neighborhood Improvement Services

(919) 560-1647- ext. 34265

(919) 560-1790 (fax)

Cynthia.Mebane-Watts at durhamnc.gov

 "Have A Great Day"

 Cynthia Mebane-Watts

Community Relations Coordinator

Department of Neighborhood Improvement Services

(919) 560-1647- ext. 265

(919) 560-1790 (fax)

Cynthia.Mebane-Watts at durhamnc.gov