[Durham INC] Doh! PC mtg regarding J Lake is AUGUST 11 (1 week from today)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 21:10:07 EDT 2009

Doh! I typed April, but I meant August. Bummer. The PC meeting (regarding comprehensive plan amendment and rezoning to retract the Jordan Lake Critical Watershed Boundary) is at City Hall in Council Chambers at 5:30 PM on AUGUST 11 (next Tuesday). Don't know when the deadline is for the PC to receive emails, but I would presume they can receive and consider emails up to the last minute...though it would be better to get them to the PC at least one or two days ahead of time, to be sure they get them in time.

Please email them with your concerns today:
durhamplanningcommission at durhamnc.gov

So sorry again about the typo on the date.

Thanks for your concern and involvement...
Melissa