[Durham INC] Tom Bonfield~ [pac2] Property Managers - how to find out about them?

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 18:55:20 EDT 2009

Hold on, 3 years is a long time in Durham. Maybe our new city manager likes
 the idea, perhaps Pensacola even had a similar program. Or maybe he won't
like  the idea, but let's give him a chance to tell us.

Mr. Bonfield,

What are your thoughts regarding property managers simply registering with
the city a list of the properties they manage?

As pointed out below,  community activists have been interested in this for
years, because of an  occasional need to contact the responsible party. But
I would think city staff  has a much more regular need for the same
information, surprised the request  hasn't been coming from them, instead of the
community.

Bill Anderson
PAC2

In a message dated 9/15/2009 1:26:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,