[Durham INC] Tom Bonfield~ [pac2] Property Managers - howtofind out about them?

cbailey at co.durham.nc.us cbailey at co.durham.nc.us
Wed Sep 16 11:53:22 EDT 2009

I agree that Mike's logic makes sense.  I wanted to plug my two cents in
that Animal Control would be very supportive of a landlord registry
initiative.  We have major problems because tenants will not response to
our request to contact our office about animal problems.  Having access
to a landlord can at least give us a name to put on the summons.
Anything we can do to help make this happen, I am more than happy to
assist.

Cindy Bailey

Durham County Animal Control