[Durham INC] INC's focus should be on neighborhood issues in Durham or su...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 15:22:42 EDT 2009

I think Kelly is correct, but let's remember to ask about it tonight.

If it were intentionally sent by INC, that would be different, but we only
provide the open forum, we can't control everything that is said by the
member/users.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 9/22/2009 3:01:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,