[Durham INC] By-law changes- where do we stand?

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 09:22:52 EDT 2009

Erin

I must admit to feeling challenged to explain the proposed changes to my
neighborhood as well. Best to send them to the INC website, I think.

Best news, it will likely be easier to carry the next resolution  back!

Bill Anderson
Duke Park

In a message dated 10/12/2009 8:55:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,