[Durham INC] Fw: [dukepark] A Call for Artists - "Art for the Creek" show

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:14:37 EDT 2009

ECWA is pleased to announce our 1st Annual "Art for the Creek" show. The show will be held at The King's Daughters Inn auditorium on Dec. 5 & 6.

We are inviting local artists to sell their artwork at this two day event which is fundraiser for the Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association. The application and information letter are posted on our website - www.ellerbecreek.org. We are accepting applications from artists until Nov. 10.

If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Katherine Meehan at kate at ellerbecreek.org.

Please forward this "Call for Artists" on to anyone you feel may be interested in joining us for this sale!

--
ECWA:Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
www.ellerbecreek.org