[Durham INC] Fw: Evite invitation from Do Transit

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:54:39 EDT 2009

If you are tired of traffic congestion, wasted time on our local 'freeways', worsening air pollution and higher gas prices  (just wait!) that drain your checking account of scare dollars, then come and learn about what may be possible in the Triangle in the coming years with improved transit options!

This is an opportunity for your voice to be heard.

DO (Durham Orange County Friends of Transit) wants to hear from YOU!

This is a grassroots opportunity to learn more.

See below.

Mike Shiflett

Having trouble viewing this email? Go to invitation.
Add info at mailva.evite.com to your address book to ensure that you receive Evite emails in your inbox.

                  You have been invited by Do Transit to
                  DO Transit Kick-Off Organizational Meeting.