[Durham INC] Oct 27 INC meeting --

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 18:43:27 EDT 2009

I just want to apologize that I was unable to make the INC meeting AGAIN this evening. I had really hoped to go, but I've had a cold for several days know and have been quite nauseated and tired (no fever, thank goodness--touch wood), and I just couldn't make myself drive out to the HS bldg this evening...nor did I want to pass on this thing to anyone in attendance.

I was very bummed out to miss the agenda item on the dry cleaning sites. And I commend the INC for inviting Sue Dayton to present her depth of knowledge on this subject.

Again, I apologize for my absence and certainly hope to be able to make the next meeting (touch wood again).

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)
Fairfield INC rep.