[Durham INC] Fw: NCCN auction is live! Thank you!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 16:56:08 EST 2009

                  Just thought I'd let you all know that the NC
Conservation Network’s holiday auction has begun!  At least one Fairfield Neighbor has donated hand-crafted goods for auction.

The auction is now live at nccn.cmarket. com

All proceeds go to the NC Conservation Network.

Thanks for checking it out :)

Melissa