[Durham INC] Pauli Murray Project Announces Multi-Media Google Map documenting activism in Durham

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 13:32:24 EST 2009

Dear Friends of the Pauli Murray Project,

We are pleased to announce a new multi-media google map project that begins to document civil and human rights activism in Durham. It was created by Duke students enrolled in a course sponsored by the Center for Documentary Studies and the Duke Human Right Center. We hope that this is just a start to our ongoing efforts to use history and the documentary arts as catalysts for community dialogue and social change.

To access the map, go to: http://paulimurrayproject.org/connecting-durham-stories/ and then click on Mapping Civil and Human Rights Activism in Durham  OR

Use this direct link: http://tinyurl.com/PMPgooglemap

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Peace,