[Durham INC] Storytime and Violin Performance at Pkwd Library: Dec 20 (4-5)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 00:56:41 EST 2009

Just wanted to tell you all that Durham Youth Violinists will be performing at Parkwood Library from 4-5 this Sunday, Dec 20. They will play Christmas music, as well as other classical music. The performance will be preceded by a storytime based on Christmas and Music (starting at 4). The event is open and free to the public.

My daughter, Aiden, will be performing on the violin, along with many other children from Durham and surrounds.

I hope you can make it :) And please tell anyone with children who are interested in this kind of thing. Parkwood Library is very casual, and there's a little play area right outside the conference/performance room if the kids get restless...

Melissa (Rooney)

Event Type: All Ages