[Durham INC] Fw: Tell Obama to Protect Our Waters

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 13:11:57 EST 2010

Please take a few minutes to heed the email below. You don't have to write a long email. Just ask Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) Chair Nancy Sutley to work with Congress to reaffirm the Clean Water Act protections that have kept our drinking water safe (even if it is teeteringly so) for more than three decades: chair at ceq.eop.gov

Thanks!
Melissa (Rooney)