[Durham INC] Astronomy Day at NC Museum of Nat'l Sciences -- this SAT -- FREE!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 16:41:33 EST 2010

Please see the info below. We LOVE the events at the NC Museum of Nat'l Sciences, and the NC Museum of History. The latter (two doors down from the Museum of Nat'l Sciences) is having the African American Cultural Celebration (with lots of hands-on crafts, and great music and performances) from 11-4 this Saturday as well...so you get a double whammy. I have attended the latter 2 or 3 times now, and the kids and I always have a great time.

Best part is -- it's Educational, and it's FREE!

Melissa (Rooney)