[Durham INC] Fw: Call to Action- NC State House Select Committeeand Homeo

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 14:01:04 EST 2010

Correct Allen.

This only concerns dues charging Home Owner's Associations

Bill  Anderson

In a message dated 1/31/2010 1:19:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
allen.joshua at gmail.com writes:

This  affects only homeowner's associations and not neighborhood
associations,  right?  (i.e, this would not affect most older, in-town neighborhoods,
but mostly newer suburban developments).  I'm just trying to figure out  if
this is something I need to know more about.  Thanks.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 6:09 PM, michael shiflett <_mwshiflett at hotmail.com_