[Durham INC] Fw: Call to Action- NC State House Select Committeeand Homeo

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 14:29:12 EST 2010

The bill in question only affects mandatory HOAs and proposes to regulate
individuals who, for money, manage them.  The bill creates a licensing
requirement for professional managers and establishes minimum standards for
their conduct, especially in the money handling area.  The bill has nothing
to do with voluntary neighborhood associations.