[Durham INC] NCSSM Food Drive Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 4 19:01:45 EST 2010

Dear Neighborhood Advocate:

This is a very ambitious and very worthy project.  I encourage all
subscribers to this list-serve to make a donation in both money and food.
While the notion of a world record is inspiring, the really inspiring thing
is that these high-schoolers want to give so much to their North Carolina
neighbors in need.  Whatever the total weight collected may turn out to be,
the result will only be success.

Please join me in joining an elite group - the "Twenty-five Dollars and
Twenty-five Pounds Club."  All you have to do is send a reply e-mail
pledging to give $25 and 25 lb of food to this effort.  This isn't a legal
thing.  No one but you will hold you to it.

This e-mail is my pledge.  Let's here from all of you out there.

Tom Miller

INC President

  _____