[Durham INC] February Board Meeting

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 8 18:50:40 EST 2010

Dear neighborhood advocates:

I have a trial this week and am swamped.  I will set up a board meeting for
next week and let you all know when and where if you wish to attend.  In the
meantime, please let me know if you have any items you want to see on the
agenda for the regular delegates' meeting for February.

Please also let me know what issues are hot or troublesome right now in your
neighborhoods.  INC exists to support you.  I really want to know what
problems you are having, if any, right now.  Is it zoning? Traffic? Parks?
Crime?  Do you want to meet to talk about it?  Do you want time on INC's
agenda?  E-mail me here or call me at 599-7618.

Thanks.

Tom Miller

INC President