[Durham INC] FW: Fayetteville-University Land Use Update Open House

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:52:16 EST 2010

I'm not sure who all this went out to, but some neighborhoods might be interested.

Regards, pat

-----

Thank you to those of you who responded to my earlier inquiry regarding an open house for the Fayetteville-University Land Use Update.  Based on your comments, and the availability of staff and the facility, we have scheduled the open house for Wednesday, March 24th, from 6:00-8:00 pm, at the Hayti Heritage Center (where all of our past events have taken place).  We will be sending out more information next week to all who have given us contact information, as well as contacting all nearby neighborhood associations to make sure that they are aware of the event.

This will be a drop-in style event where people can come in at any time during the event to view materials (which we will have in take-home format as much as possible) and speak with Planning staff who can answer questions.  We will also update the web site and have materials up for some time after the open house so that people may comment afterwards if they are not able to attend.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron Cain, AICP
Senior Planner